Saturday 2 July 2016

The 25 Questions Tag!

So I came to a realisation that you guys don’t know me very well, unless you follow my dribble on Twitter (@wingscanbreak) so here is my take on the 25 Questions Tag.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - Hayling Island, UK.
2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - A glass and my nieces’ storage boxes.
3. What are you wearing right now? - White crop top and jet black high waisted jeans.
4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls? - Pink
5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment? - David
6. What does your last text message say? - I’m on the phone um, it was probably an expletive or D telling me he loves me.  
7. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? - Yes! Pepsi Maxx is my absolute favourite, I have a slight addiction.
8. Is your hair curly or straight? - Right now? My hair is up and straightened.
9. What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?  - Coming to terms with certain, inevitable life events.
10. Favorite 2 color combination? Black and black
11. What is your favorite accessory? - My Chamilia bracelet or my necklace- a circular pendant with my diabetes information and emergency contact details on. On the same chain I have a diamond heart pendant from my Dad. I do love my transverse lobe piercing though!
12.Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most? Jennifer Aniston- she’s classic and always looks fantastic.
13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - Topshop. I’d say ASOS but I think that counts as cheating.
14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - I don’t drive, but my last road trip was to Bath, UK to celebrate my Sister's’ 30th and my 18th birthday.
15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - Whatever my niece is watching on TV.
16. What was the last thing you bought? I replaced my eyeliner this afternoon-makeup is so expensive!
17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? -What is the time, what are my bloods and what is my plan is for the next 24 hours :)
18. Favorite food? - Italian
19. Biggest turn off? - People who are hot, but they know it, loud eaters and people who muck you around get an instant no from me. I am pretty shallow when it comes to dating.
20. What do you always have on you/wear?- I always wear at least one hairband and my Freestyle Libre.
21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it?-  DiabetesGeek, um it seems ironic because 98% of the time I’ve got no idea what I’m doing!
22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - V neck tee is a basic in my wardrobe. Cannot go wrong with a tshirt, jeans and a leather jacket (Just add heels if the mood fits).
23. Favourite tv show? - Orange Is The New Black.. I’d say my obsession is a little unhealthy..
24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - F.R.I.E.N.D.S.- seen every episode.
25. What does your dream bedroom look like? - A huge window, white walls, period features, a modern ensuite (with a freestanding bath) huge bed with a black bed frame, colour accents and a big ass print of a Banksy creation.

Toodle-pip!

Amber xx

Twitter: @wingscanbreak
Instagram: diabetesgeek


No comments:

Post a Comment