Saturday 11 June 2016

Libs And Me


I found a new friend,
A friend who follows me around,
We seem to be bound and completely by chance,
Libs provides me with a voice,
Some days I want to shout,
And others a slight whisper but she sticks by my side.

Now we are quite the adventurous pair,
Although people do stare,
We both know we are happy.
Libs and I work in perfect harmony.

When I find myself stuck in doubt,
Libs is there to offer a helping hand,
She even takes me out!
Libs and I go to the beach,
As she has the same friends as I.
Which is pretty helpful since we are inseparable.

I remember the first day we met,
You intimidated me with your confidence,
I soon came to realise that I can trust you,
And now others lust over you!

Libs you have helped me in a way no one else can,
You have left me with a strange tan as well as a tendency to plan,
But I cannot thank you enough.
You rip my bank balance but I would certainly notice your absence.

Libs and me,
Look how far we have come,
This is our reality.

Toodle-pip!
Amber xx

Twitter: @wingscanbreak
Instagram: diabetesgeek 



*DISCLAIMER*: IMAGES ARE ALL MY OWN SO PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPOST THESE. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment